Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introductory Biology Videos to Watch
YouTube channel of Stephanie Castle, IB Biology Teacher at United Nations International School (UNIS) in New York City
IB Ethical Practice
- Directly quoting another person’s actual words, whether oral or written;
- Using another person’s ideas, opinions, or theories;
- Paraphrasing the words, ideas, opinions, or theories of others, whether oral or written;
- Borrowing facts, statistics, or illustrative material; or
- Offering materials assembled or collected by others in the form of projects or collections without acknowledgment.
Library Website Translator
Concordian Academic Honesty Policy
ClustrMaps -- Our Visitors