Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Science News: Click Title & Scroll Down!
Science Journal Subscription to current and archives issues of:
Science Translational Medicine
IB Ethical Practice
- Directly quoting another person’s actual words, whether oral or written;
- Using another person’s ideas, opinions, or theories;
- Paraphrasing the words, ideas, opinions, or theories of others, whether oral or written;
- Borrowing facts, statistics, or illustrative material; or
- Offering materials assembled or collected by others in the form of projects or collections without acknowledgment.
Credo Reference: Science
Credo Reference helps you start your scientific research with dictionaries of specialized terminology, overviews of contemporary and historical scientific research, and biographies of prominent scientists.
Introduction to Chemistry Videos to Watch
IB Chemistry Video Review, YouTube channel of Richard Thornley, IB Chemistry Teacher at the United National International School (UNIS), New York City.
Published High School Science Research
How to Write a Scientific Essay
Excellent step-by-step guide prepared by Ms Tatiana and Ms. Susana
Library Website Translator
ClustrMaps -- Our Visitors