Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Link Between Global Climate Change, Health and Poverty
CIS Academic Honesty Policy
IB Ethical Practice
- Directly quoting another person’s actual words, whether oral or written;
- Using another person’s ideas, opinions, or theories;
- Paraphrasing the words, ideas, opinions, or theories of others, whether oral or written;
- Borrowing facts, statistics, or illustrative material; or
- Offering materials assembled or collected by others in the form of projects or collections without acknowledgment.
How Students Can Help Fight Climate Change
Reports are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing.
How to Write a Scientific Essay
Excellent step-by-step guide prepared by Ms Tatiana and Ms. Susana
How Much Do You Know About Solving Global Warming?
A new book presents 100 potential solutions. Can you figure out which ones are top ranked?
Take the Quiz
Climate Change Is Complex. We’ve Got Answers to Your Questions.
We know. Global warming is daunting. So here’s a place to start: 17 often-asked questions with some straightforward answers.
Explore the Questions and Answers
Library Website Translator
ClustrMaps -- Our Visitors