Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Credo Reference: Environmental Science
Credo Reference helps you start your research in environmental science with overviews of the earth both in general and in crisis, histories of environmental philosophy and practice, and biographies of prominent environmentalists.
CIS Academic Honesty Policy
Library Website Translator
ClustrMaps -- Our Visitors
IB Ethical Practice
- Directly quoting another person’s actual words, whether oral or written;
- Using another person’s ideas, opinions, or theories;
- Paraphrasing the words, ideas, opinions, or theories of others, whether oral or written;
- Borrowing facts, statistics, or illustrative material; or
- Offering materials assembled or collected by others in the form of projects or collections without acknowledgment.